1. Real-time connection between a physician from designated hospital and patient.
2. Utilization of calendar to assess own symptoms.
3. Sending entered symptoms to a physician from designated hospital.
If you send off your symptoms, the physician will receive a pop-up alarm notification so he/she can immediately check it. Therefore the status of a self-quarantining patient at home can also be assessed.
1. Real-time connection between medical staffs or between medical staff and patient
2. Immediate verification of symptoms reported by patients
3. Quantification and digitization of the need of adjunctive oxygen therapy and intensive care, enabling real-time monitoring or preemptive measures.
4. Confirmation of patient symptoms and triage in a graph format or a time series plot format
Since the application itself works by expert opinion and AI machine-learning model, it may differ from or may not accurately reflect the patient’s real status.
However, according to its currently verified predictive capacity, CheckUp application is expected to reduce unnecessary burden on physicians and aid diagnosis and decision-making of physicians.